Monday, May 15, 2017

Keeper of Souls by Casey L Bond early arc review

*THIS IS AN EARLY ARC REVIEW. THE BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE MAY 19*



Casey's imagination is taking us on quite a journey. I love her as an author because of this. She writes some amazing books. 

I am a lover of all the paranormal awesomeness that is within the pages of this book. I loved book 1, and book 2 did not disappoint me one bit. This could be by far my favorite of Casey's books. Now I really loved her Frenzy series, but this one just grabs me. Reading this book I get so int it I tuned everything out till I finished. 

So if you read book one you were introduced to the Keeper of Crows. Yes, you do have to read the first book, I highly recommend in order or you will be missing out on some very vital information. It is information you need to know! 
Here we meet the Keeper of souls. The evil, vile creature...
Well I don't want to spoil anything but I am not a huge fan of his..

How do I explain what I like about this book. I really love all aspects of this book. The way everything comes together, the characters good and bad, the things that happen. 
I think this a really well written book.

The farther into this series you get, makes you question reality a bit. I am biting my nails worried about what we will get next. This is helluva ride for sure. 
What is Carmen's reality? Or is she as crazy as people think?

I cannot say for sure who my favorite character is. I am torn between Michael and Gabriel. 

The only bad thing with these books is the fact they end! 
I wouldn't mind one bit to jump into this book and not come back.

 


"Only the Keeper of Crows can defeat the Keeper of Souls." 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment