Thursday, April 6, 2017

Across the Way by Amy K. McClung REVIEW

Love never factored into her agenda, but sometimes fate alters plans.

Marie has her twenties planned out. Her dream to see all fifty states before she turns twenty-five finally comes true. With a two-year trip ahead of her, she says good-bye to her family and her best friend Jayce. Though fearing the trip could change their friendship forever, a pact is formed. They're determined not to let distance impact on their relationship.
Amidst triumph and heartache, new relationships and friendships, Marie soon discovers her journey is so much more than an adventure. Instead, she finally realizes where she truly belongs.
 

Quite frankly I would give this book a 3.5 stars so it rounds to a 4.
I loved the whole bucket list road trip. Everything about it was fun to read. I liked all the characters in this book, and they each add something different on the trip. Marie travels across the us, sees the sights, meets people, and finds the love of her life. I wish I could drop everything and embark on a journey lie this.

Now what I didn't like. I found there were times when the story just went real slow, or it seemed almost like it was all over the place. Just made it hard to follow at times.

Even with it having slow parts I would totally recommend this book. It makes for a fun afternoon read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

book blogger struggles

So I am sitting here staring at my kindle wondering what am I going to start reading. I have sooo many books and nothing is screaming at me...