Monday, March 20, 2017

If I seem Dangerous by Rose Sawyer REVIEW





Darkness shrouds Noah James’ past. Drugs, alcohol, abuse—they cloud the few memories he has and threaten to eat away at his future. The only brightness in his life is Caitlyn Hale. She came crashing into his world the day he met with her father, the sports agent who could possibly give him a new start. That day, he left the agent's office with a professional fighting career ahead of him and the image of a hazel-eyed beauty imprinted in his soul.

Rarely does life offer a glimpse of happiness without snatching it away. Just like he's always feared, the monster that haunts him comes roaring back. His entire life shatters, threatening to return him to the darkness he came from. The light-heavyweight champion is about to face the fight of a lifetime. He can only hope to make it through each round without losing the few things he has left. 



I really enjoy romance novels with fighters in them. That is what drew me to this book. 
I absolutely loved the characters in this book. 
Another swoonworthy guy to add to that list of book boyfriends that are all mine! oh Noah James.. *sighs*
Noah is a different character than I would have guess going into this book. Hes not what I pictured. I enjoyed reading all aobut him to. You can't help but fall in love with the big bad fighter.
Caitlyn is the only thing that can help mellow this big bad boy out. And I absolutely love that. But it has to be faught for.

If you are into fighter romances this is worth the time to check out and give it a read.  I will definitely check out more from this author.



No comments:

Post a Comment