Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hate F@ck the complete story by Ainsley Booth REVIEW

The Complete Serial! Also includes two exclusive bonus epilogues!

Cole: 
I push her buttons. I want to push them in the good way. Dirty, up-against-the-wall, my-hand-in-her-pants kind of way. 
But that’s not possible, because I’m dark and she’s light, and we both know it. 
So I push her buttons in the bad way, making her hate me. 

Hailey: 
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d ask for Cole Parker to never look at me again, that I’d forget the dark promise in his eyes, and that just once, before he vanished from my life completely, that he’d push me up against a wall and make me scream. 
Then I’d go wash my mouth out with soap. 

This story was originally published in a three-part serial. Those are included, as well as a bonus postscript section at the back with two additional scenes. 

This is the complete story of Cole Parker and Hailey Dashford Reid. The Horus Group series will continue…

I am so glad I got the whole serial at once! This is a keep you on the edge of your seat type of book. And quite honestly I am not sure how I never even herd of this book. I found it browsing Amazon and it was free. Score!

With that title I expected a hot and steamy book. Well you get all that plus some..
Its hot, full of action, sweet, sexy, dirty, passion, wet panties, secret organization, corruption, hot guys, sex, bj's, pussy licking, yep more sex, and there is a bit of a mystery and a kidnapping!
I think there is more sweetness to this story than I expected.

I couldn't put it down, it was that good and had to find out what was going on. The mystery had my head reeling. 

There were a few times reading that the author's writing had me wondering if it was written right. It just didn't seem to fit the rest of the story. That's the only issue I had with this book. 
I loved it and would totally re-read it and more. I will be checking out more work from Ainsley Booth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

book blogger struggles

So I am sitting here staring at my kindle wondering what am I going to start reading. I have sooo many books and nothing is screaming at me...