Thursday, March 23, 2017

Betting On Love by Danielle Dickson EARLY ARC REVIEW

*EARLY ARC REVIEW! this book is on pre-order for 99¢ with a release of 4/13/17*
Having a different woman every single night is the way I’ve always done things.

It works and it’s fun, so why change it?

The thought of having a monogamous relationship hadn’t even crossed my mind... until her... the infuriatingly seductive, witty, Goddess from across the pond who now lives down the hall from me.
She teases me with her perfectly shaped peach for an ass and her British accent. She makes me want more, all the while making me feel like I’ll never get it. 
The only way I can get her off my mind and out of my system is to get her into my bed.
The bet I have planned may not be one of my brightest ideas, but I’m going to chuck my doubts in the fuck it bucket and win this thing!
She’s not going to know what hit her.



Betting On Love is a spinoff, STANDALONE novel from the Little Hollow Series by the same author


This book got me out of my head. If you are like me and may be in a gloomy/bad mood, this book will definitely cheer you up. 
It is laugh out loud funny and all around a good book. 
It sucked me right in and it's the kind of book you can seriously space out the fact you are reading. I started it and had to put it aside for whatever reason I may have. But when I came back it was just what I needed and I couldn't put it down.

I enjoyed the fun banter between these characters. It's not just sex! You get to experience their friendship grow as you read on, It's a legit romcom. I normally don't read these. But this one makes me want to read more. 
Its funny, sexy, and just makes you smile.

Do you know who Brock O'Hurn is? if not do yourself a favor and google his ass before you read this book. You will thank me for that later. I went into this book picturing that sexy ass piece of man meat. This character Mac is swoonworthyasfuck I'm pretty confidant he could make your panties just fall off.

I hope we get more like this from Danielle in the future.


 One if my favorite parts, although this book has quite a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

book blogger struggles

So I am sitting here staring at my kindle wondering what am I going to start reading. I have sooo many books and nothing is screaming at me...