Saturday, February 11, 2017

Chasing Fate by Rachael Brownell review

*EARLY ARC REVIEW*
*this book is available for pre-order and comes out March 27*
It started as a simple list. Ten things I wanted to do before I died. Sometime between Grad School and starting my career, I put my list in a box and forgot about it. Until today…

Today I quit my job. I packed up my apartment, cleared out my savings account, and sold most of my valuables. I’ve decided to finally start living my life. I’m going to check all ten things off my list, and so much more.

My best friend thinks I’m crazy. 

My parents don’t approve. 

None of that matters, though. I want to live my life to it’s fullest potential, without any regrets. You never know when your time might be up.

The only thing I didn’t prepare for on this trip was him.

This was such a good book. I really love Rachael's books. But this one!! The things it made me feel. I went through mass amounts of tissues. I enjoyed all this book had in it. The list and all the things on it. I had plenty of LOL moments and ones that made me smile and a lot of teary eyed moments.
All I will say is the ending is a shocker!!! OMG!! 
You have to read the book all the way to get there and see what I mean though, I'm not gonna spoil that for you. 
I will say this is a book you have to read from start to finish..
Such a beautiful story.
Chasing Fate has a awesome bucket list you just have to see what all is on it,
amazing places to visit,
a helluva twist you won't see coming,
and it will leave you an emotional mess. Don't forget your tissues!!
It's Jessa's journey, and to be quite honest this book is so much more than what I thought I'd get going in.


No comments:

Post a Comment