My Happy Place

So today when FB wasn't cooperating and I could not do anything on it I do what makes me happy. Go book shopping! And I found some books to add to my overgrowing book collection. But how about a look at my local usedbookstore. It is Twice Sold Tales. I absolutely love going here. Its like a treasure hunt. You just never know what treasures you will find.

Fiction - Romance
this is my favorite isle. I will sit on the floor and just stare at the shelves and see what grabs my attention. Sounds silly, I know. 
 

Nora Roberts anyone?
They have tons! 

AND THE TREASURE OF THE DAY!!
A stack of Hannah Howell books!
ALL MINE I TELL YOU!!

Harlequin and some children's books

 

and we get to my purchases!
So I spent well under $20 today. *happy dances*
not to bad


Honestly who doesn't love Nicholas Sparks! 
And a few of my favs! Hannah Howell and Carly Phillips <3 
Hannah Howell will always be one of my fav go to's for sexy highlanders. I have yet to read one that doesn't make me all swoony!
And as far as Carly Phillips, well those covers just begged me to buy them. 

1 comment:

  1. I could spend all day in a library or bookstore. You picked up some great deals!

    ReplyDelete