my blog stands behind all authors

 There are many reasons an author would use a pen name. Is their race, sex, color of their hair, or anything else really that important to you as a reader, even as a blogger or fellow author?
Do you have to know the authors complete background to follow them, to be a fan of their work? Why can't you love an author for what they write and enjoy it? Just because they use a pen name doesn't mean you don't get to see the real them and that a person isn't behind it, cause there is, and it is still them. You still get a person to interact with.
Drama is ridiculous these days. And I am so sick of seeing it in the book community. We are supposed to stand together, support each other.
As I have seen an amazing author I know post 'lift as you climb' The joy of things, this is my opinion, you don't have to like it. My blog supports all authors. Pen name or real. I don't care about your sex. What color anything is. This is a book blog. Not a gossip blog...
I care about your books and you taking the time to give us your words. Cause if it people didn't take the time to want to write the stories in their heads, none of us would be here. To any authors reading this always feel free to reach out to me. I may not get back right away but I am always here. Even if you just want someone to talk to that would stand in your corner. :) message me on the fb page or email me wereadwithaglassofwine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment