Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hot for the Babysitter by Savanna Rosethorne REVIEW

 Having a ‘HOT’ babysitter is a temptation to any man…

The stunningly beautiful and sexy Brianna takes babysitting to a whole new level, when she starts breaking all the rules.

This erotic short is sure to get your juices flowing… so be prepared to get wet!
WOW! this is one hot, shortie and it's full of surprises as well. This was a first from this author for me and I will be coming back. This is the perfect length for a naughty bedtime story.

"How could he explain to his wife the amount of pleasure and satisfaction Brianna got from pleasing him" 




No comments:

Post a Comment

book blogger struggles

So I am sitting here staring at my kindle wondering what am I going to start reading. I have sooo many books and nothing is screaming at me...