Thursday, December 1, 2016

Checkmate This Is Love by Kennedy Fox ARC review

*THIS IS A REVIEW ON AN EARLY ARC COPY*
RELEASE DATE 12-12-2016

Viola Fisher is the epitome of perfection.
She despises my one-night stands and mocks my less-than-classy habits.
She’s smart, beautiful, and too good to be true.
And I want her.

If she were anyone else, I’d have made my move years ago, but considering she’s my best friend’s little sister, she’s always been off-limits. Not to mention how much she loathes my very existence. 

Hating me is her religion, but needing her is mine. Her sexy curves and filthy smart mouth make me want her even more, and I’m more determined than ever to change her mind. 

I’ll prove I’m done playing games.
But until then, we’ll continue to play by her rules.
Viola Fisher may have won the battle, but the war isn’t over yet.

Checkmate, princess.

This book!! Ok So If you don't know this is a duet. They need to be read in order in other words. I love Travis and all his cockiness. This book gave us another side of him. I swear it just makes you swoon how awesome he is. I think I even pegged him wrong in the first one.

The misunderstanding that happened actually ticked me off! She said she'd trust him then that.. 
That is the only thing I didn't like about this book. That part.

Hey I was still rooting on team Traviola though.  
Am I the only one who all of a sudden has a nurse fantasy? good nurse/bad nurse hehe.... sounds fun 

All together this is one sexy read. I mean just look at the covers! Love them. I hope Drew and Courtney have a book coming ;) 

Oh but if the F word offends you then this ain't your cup of tea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment