Friday, December 16, 2016

Broken Pieces by Allie Able REVIEW


Zack: I made a promise to myself the day I met Lexie Sinclaire—a promise that I would protect her. What I didn't expect was to fall in love with my best friend. For eighteen years I have kept my feelings for her a secret, always waiting for the right time to tell her. So, when that time finally comes, the unthinkable happens and I find myself doubting if she is the one who can mend my broken pieces. Lexie: I never realized Zack's true feelings for me. I should have seen them all along, but I didn't and now it may be too late. My strong best friend is crumbling, barely holding on. I'm scared that his broken pieces are too fractured and I'm not sure if I'm capable of holding them together. **This book can be read as a standalone. 


Allie!! These Cape Isle Series books are amazing! 
If you enjoy books that make you feel (many emotions) then pick these up! I had to have tissues on had. I don't want to give anything away and won't spoil it.
The beginning to this book is one of the sweetest things ever! I think that was honestly my fav part of this book and it made me cry. 
This was such a good book. From childhood friends to lovers. And oh good gracious is it hot!
 But life has no rules. It's messy and sometimes gets in the way of things. Once the pieces are broken can they be put back together? 
I can't wait to get into the next book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment