Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Risk MindFuck Series 1 by S.T. Abby ARC REVIEW

*THIS IS AN ARC REVIEW*
RELEASE DATE IS DEC 1 2016
They took too much.
Left too little.
I had nothing to lose...until him.
*****************
~Lana~
I didn't expect him.
I didn't want to fall in love.
But I can't let him go.
Logan Bennett makes the world a safer place.
He's brilliant.
He's a hero.
He locks away the sick and depraved.
But while he's saving lives, I'm taking them. Collecting the debts that are owed to me.
Ten years ago, they took from me. They left me for dead.
They should have made sure I stayed dead.
Now I'm taking from them.
One name at a time.
I've trained for too long.
I've been patient.
I can't stop now.
Revenge is best served cold...
They never see me coming, until I paint their walls red.
Logan doesn't know how they hurt me. He doesn't know about the screams they ignored. He doesn't know how twisted that town really is.
He just knows people are dying.
He doesn't know he's in love with their killer.
No one suspects a dead girl.
And Logan doesn't suspect the girl in his bed.
They're looking for a monster.
Not a girl who loves red.
Not a girl in love.
I'm a faceless nightmare.
At least until I tell them the story they've pretended never happened.
But in the end, will Logan choose them? Or will we watch them burn together?
**Graphic
**Adult language
**Some triggers could be too much for the easily disturbed reader
**Sexual content
**Fucked up moral compass; read at your own risk.


This book is so intriguing. Ok so for those that love dark romances  how many do you read with the woman being the well, villain? If that is what you want to call her. I am not sure yet that it fits. I found that to be fricken awesome. Lana was just all around a should I say fun character to read about, in an odd sort of I flove her and her wicked ways sort of way. She is strong and interesting to get more pieces to the puzzle. Although I think there is going to be a lot more pieces to come.  Is she the monster she sees herself as.

Logan brings out something in her she thought was lost.. 

" There aren't enough words to explain how each kiss gets closer to touching my soul.
I almost think it can knock away some of the blackness there, maybe even spread around some light."

My favorite part of the book is the fact whom they are to each other. I laughed and sat up straighter and read a little faster when that was revealed. Brilliant! I tell you I want more like last week HAHA. I am curious how many books are going to be in this series. There are so many ways this story can go I don't think anyone is going to be able to guess S.T. Abby's endgame.. 
The end is one that makes you feel a little.. stabby! 



1 comment: