Sunday, November 27, 2016

Saving Bliss by Rachael Brownell review

 OWEN HUDSON 

I was hired to protect her. I was told to keep her safe, shadow her every move, and keep my eyes open at all times. He wouldn't tell me from what, or whom. He wasn't even sure if she was in danger. It turns out, she is. So am I. Now, I'm falling for her, and that changes everything. I need to find a way to keep her save without compromising my heart. 



BLISS COOPER 
I don't need a babysitter or a bodyguard. I can take care of myself. If I had wanted a roommate I would have one, and it wouldn't be him. He's too... intriguing. Stubborn. Sexy. If I need protection from anyone it's from him. He sees too much, knows too much, and the way he looks at me is causing the walls I've built around my heart to weaken. I need him to back off, but I want him closer.



Rachael!!! You did a remarkable job writing this book. This book is so good. It is full of suspense and keeps you on edge reading. As soon as this book hit my kindle I read it immediately and didn't put it down until I was finished. 
I really liked getting both Owen and Bliss's pov's in this book. I really loved this book from start to finish! I would love LOVE to get Jay's story *hint hint*  
I finished this book crying, but not with my heart ripped out...  thank you for that.
You have to read it yourself to find out why. 
I have seen Rachael's writing grow over time and I can see it in this book! She is one of my favorite indies to read. This is my favorite from her to date.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment