Monday, November 14, 2016

Her Christmas Cowboy by Katherine Garbera REVIEW

There's no place like Marietta, Montana for the holidays, and retired Marine Lane Scott has finally, reluctantly, returned home... 

...only to run into a sweet and sexy woman from his past, Felicity Danvers, who is running away from her Christmas loving momma. 

Lane can’t resist playing the hero and sweeping Felicity out of town. He vows he’ll do everything he can to make this holiday special for her. And as Christmas approaches, they discover that their love can conquer and overcome any obstacle—but can they both trust that it’s not just Christmas magic bringing them together? 

This is book 5 of a series and of course it is the first one I have read. I would go back and read the others after reading this one. 
This book will leave you happy and put you a the holiday spirit. 
I fell in love with Lane from the start. For me this is a first to read of a H like this with his injuries. He's broken from his past and needs put back together. Its not due to his injuries he sustained as a marine but more he feels like something is missing from his life. Maybe just the right woman can fix that.
Felicity maybe the woman he is looking for. This teacher has a past she has to overcome though.
It is just a sweet holiday story. These two felt right from the start and I was happy to just sit and read. The ending was just perfect and left me with a big smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

book blogger struggles

So I am sitting here staring at my kindle wondering what am I going to start reading. I have sooo many books and nothing is screaming at me...