Sneak Peak guest post by Eva Pasco



Let it be known, “On the road and in life, I accelerate!” 

If hope you’re reading this sneak peek with a glass of wine, the perfect accompaniment for sampling a slice of AN ENLIGHTENING QUICHE, my new release in the genre of Contemporary Women’s Fiction with Conviction:
Two headstrong women in their forties coming from different moral directions clash within the confines of a small town rife with secrets and scandals, fractured friendships, dysfunction, romantic rifts, misdeeds and mishaps.  Their narratives relate how an heirloom quiche recipe and baking rivalry redress the fallout of a tragedy precipitated by reckless behavior.

Sneak Peek - Random Excerpt:

Augusta: I had a notion he’d stop by. Emerging from the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and padded barefoot across the apartment’s surface of ceramic tile, hardwood, and carpet to the slate flooring in the kitchen where I unlocked the door.  Leisurely resuming my grooming rituals in the bathroom,  I rubbed lotion onto damp skin, dusted myself with powder, and put my best face forward before throwing on the festive, full-length kimono he gifted me during one of our sporadic Wednesday evening trysts.  To smug satisfaction, cinching the tie at my waist accentuated unsiloconed swells and deadman curves of an hourglass figure.  Skinny-dipped in satin luxuriance, I brushed and fluffed my hair and inspected my complexion in the mirror for contrived flawlessness.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the most deceptive of all?

Amazon Buy Link: http://mybook.to/AnEQuiche  

2 comments:

  1. Breny,

    Thank you for featuring my Sneak Peak yesterday! I had gotten so involved in the Indie Author event that this slipped my mind. I sincerely appreciate your reaching out to me as I strive to acquaint readers with my new release.

    ReplyDelete