Faith In My Cowboy by Brooke May REVIEW

Want to know a little about the book?

--REVIEW--

Faith In My Cowboy - My Cowboy book 2

I absolutely loved book 1 so it was a nobrainer to read more from Brooke. I am loving this series. The main characters and the supporting characters are all really enjoyable. It feels like they are all your group of friends. 
 I absolutely loved Tucker and his sister Emma's relationship. 
I really enjoyed how Tucker and Maddi's relationship started and progressed. It is just so darn sweet. 
It is a book for me that had the "feels" and I did need tissues at a few spots. I can't wait to see what book 3 holds.

-- my fav line from the book --
Tucker really is a special guy.. This is where my face lit up with a smile and I knew he was special. 

"I don't normally do this kind of thing."
"What kind of thing?" I'm nervous again.
"Ask for your number, email, and address maybe?"

No comments:

Post a Comment