Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Checkmate: This is War by Kennedy Fox REVIEW

31946442
Travis King is the worst kind of a**hole.
He taunts me for being a good girl and mocks my high standards.
He's cruel, crass, and has enough confidence to last two lifetimes.
And I hate him.

It wouldn't matter so much if he were avoidable.
But considering he's my older brother's best friend and roommate, I see him more than I'd ever want to.
His sculpted abs and gorgeous eyes are wasted on such an arrogant man, which makes me hate him even more.

Even though I've had a crush on him since I was ten, the feelings weren't mutual and he's made that very clear.
He's always loved getting under my skin and one night against my better judgment, I let him in my bed.
I've succumbed to his manw**re ways, but that doesn't change a thing.

Because the King is about to get played at his own game--and lose.
Checkmate.
Freaking awesome! I was recommended this book by someone in a book club I am in and oh my is it good. I guess I just love a crude man whore cause let me tell ya I loved Travis from the getgo. 
Many parts left me hot and bothered and needing BOB ;)  The back and forth between these two is so entertaining, funny and quite honestly hot. 
That ending OMG you sure know how to leave us hanging Kennedy! I will definitely be waiting and I might add very impatiently for the next book. I have got to know what happens!! 
--my favorite part of the book--

No comments:

Post a Comment

book blogger struggles

So I am sitting here staring at my kindle wondering what am I going to start reading. I have sooo many books and nothing is screaming at me...