Alora Kate guest post



I'm Alora Kate, multi-genre author, photographer and book cover designer. September 16th, 2016 is my 2 year anniversary of being an author and I'm releasing my 7th book that day as well. I love being an author and making the connections and friends I have over the last 2 years. I decided shortly after publishing my first book that I wanted to go to back to school for photography and graphic design so I could offer exclusive pictures/covers as a reasonable price for authors. I make covers from Stock photography as well as finding my own models. I love everything I do. It's been a great adventure so far and I'm looking forward to meeting new models and authors as the years come and get my work out there more. Thanks, We Read With A Glass Of Wine for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment