Monday, August 1, 2016

The Lightning Luminary by RS McCoy REVIEW


blog break description.jpg
Talia Stanley may look like the typical wealthy New Yorker, but she's hidden her secrets for more than a thousand years. One of the last surviving members of an ancient race called Luminaries, Talia has suppressed her ability to control lightning in exchange for safety. 

And for generations it worked. Talia's hermit lifestyle protected her from strong Luminaries that want her power. All that changed the day Mason Rathbone walked into her life. 

A good-looking artist, Mason is just the guy to get Talia out of her penthouse apartment and show her what it means to live again. But just as she starts to get comfortable, Talia gets sucked right back into her vicious past.

A new paranormal romance novel by RS McCoy, author of the Sparks Saga.


blog break review.jpg
First off I have to say I am a sucker for awesome covers and this is one stunning cover! I would love to have it sitting on my shelf.
Starting this book I wasn't to sure of the dual pov's but I really liked it. Getting a perspective from each of these characters was pretty cool. This is one of those sit on the edge of your sear biting your nails sort of books. I loved Talia and Mason's characters.

So, luminaries are humans with abilities and can live a pretty long time. The abilities they have really vary. It was a different kind of paranormal and something I have never read before. The idea that humans with these special abilities are living among us is pretty awesome.

my notes on this book Hadrian = bad/horrible/I DO NOT LIKE HIM!/ please give him slow painful death! AAHHH!!

What I disliked (besides Hadrian) is very obvious... I have to wait for the next book now!




No comments:

Post a Comment