Saturday, June 4, 2016

Railed by Kara Hart



Am I an a**hole? I can be. Do I give a sh*t? No. 

Everybody knows destruction is my game…
 

Hope 

Avery is a loose cannon. He’s an arrogant bastard, a loner from a wild gang of bikers who call themselves Courage. The day I met him, I was warned to stay away. 

But I couldn’t. I should have trusted my instincts. A man like Avery is not the guy to start a family with. 

I told him he was bad for me. I told him he would ruin me. Of course, that’s the reason I wanted him in the first place. 

Avery 

I’m done fooling around. If I want to be the boss of the family, I’m going to have to wise up and act like a man. I need a wife. Stability. A real life.
 

There’s only one problem: Hope Lawrence promised she wouldn’t end up with a guy like me. Of course, as soon as we locked lips, everything fell apart. They took her away from me. They held her for ransom. My brothers betrayed me.
 

Now I need my revenge. I’m off to save the most beautiful woman in this damn world. And I ain’t taking no for an answer…
 

Railed is a full standalone romance novel with a HEA and absolutely NO CLIFFHANGERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment