Thursday, February 18, 2016

Mistletoe at Moonglow by Deborah Garner Review


blog break description.jpg
The small, old western town of Timberton, Montana, has not been the same since resident chef and artist Mist brought her unique, new age flavor to the area. When guests arrive at the Timberton Hotel for the holidays, they bring worries, fears and broken hearts, unaware that Mist has a way of working magic in people's lives. Will old-fashioned time spent together, exquisite food, conversation and a snowball or two offer guests a chance to trade sadness for hope? One thing is certain: no matter how cold winter's grip is on each guest, no one leaves town without a warmer heart.


blog break review.jpg
This was such a heartwarming novella. I really enjoyed it. A little piece of time in these peoples Christmas holiday at the Timberton. This Christmas for them is pretty magical. It was a quick read and you really feel the joys of the holidays while reading. The only thing I didn't like is I was hoping for a little romance between a certain two characters. I felt it ended kinda fast. I would love to read more about the Timberton and Mist and her magical ways. I especially loved the cookie swap recipies in the back! That was a nice little surprise. I am excited to try some of them out.