Thursday, January 28, 2016

Cupid by Kenya Wright & Jade Eby Review


blog break description.jpg
The papers call him Cupid. 


The masked man who’s murdered five. 

His specialty is in broken love and he shows no signs of stopping what he does best: killing. 

Diana Carson is determined to find out who Cupid really is with the financial backing from millionaire, Asher Bishop. 

Together, they’ll embark on a journey to find Cupid, but can they do it before they destroy each other? And is the hunt worth the kill?


blog break review.jpg
Totally loved this book. I mean I am crazy in love with it!! I am actually surprised how much I enjoyed it. Definitely earned all 5 stars. This book is about a serial killer, whose victims happen to be men who have hurt women/girls in some way. Cupid, because he uses a bow and arrows. I have never read anything from either of these authors and I will have to go search some other books of theirs. "I'm your favorite nightmare and your worst dream all in one. I'm everything you shouldn't want. And you're everything I need. Everything I don't deserve." Asher Bishop, aka Cupid. He's quite an interesting character. He has one hell of a past. Diana is a reporter who is working on figuring out who Cupid is. Well let's just say curiosity will kill the cat.. or will it? These two have some helluva chemistry going on. Steam oh yea there is steam. To me I feel this book was well thought out, the way it all played out. I will be reading the next one! Yes it is a to be continued ending, but the second part is out. I love that they added a playlist at the end of the book.