Monday, January 18, 2016

All That Matters by Yolanda Olson Review



blog break description.jpg
FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. 
STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT. 
DARK THEMES. 


I used to be Amity Crane. 
I used to be successful, strong, beautiful, loved. I used to be the girl who would make guys pant when I walked by them, the girl that took the world by storm, and the girl that loved a good adventure more than anything else. I was the girl obsessed with superhero movies and devoured all the books I could get my hands on. 

I used to be a lot of things until three years ago... 

Now I’m Lieve, red light district whore extraordinaire, to be used at any male or females discretion until I can pay back a debt that was never mine to begin with. A debt that I know nothing about for a family that tricked me into thinking I had found a safe place to live. 

This is my story.


blog break review.jpg
This book has some seriously awesome originality. I haven't read anything even close to what this book has. I mean red-light district whores in Amsterdam! Have I got your attention yet? Thought so. Well Amity finds herself in a bad situation. Shes forced to pay off a debt, and the debt isn't even hers! She suffers through being sent to do her "jobs" and unable to have friendships(have to read to understand this one). The deal in the end.. yea didn't see that coming. It will be interesting to see where the story will go from there. This is a short part in series. It promises to be very good. If you know Yolanda and have read other works of hers then you will know not to go into this book thinking its gonna be one way and think you know how the story is going to go. And most definitely expect some darkness. Yolanda loves to throw us curve balls and twist a story up real good.