Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Eerie by C.M. McCoy Review

blog break description.jpg
Hailey's dreams have always been, well...vivid. As in monsters from her nightmares follow her into her waking life vivid.

When her big sister goes missing, eighteen-year-old Hailey finds the only thing keeping her safe from a murderous 3,000-year-old beast is an equally terrifying creature who has fallen "madly" in love with her. Competing to win her affection, the Dream Creature, Asher, lures her to the one place that offers safety--a ParaScience university in Alaska he calls home. There, she studies the science of the supernatural and must learn to live with a roommate from Hell, survive her ParaScience classes, and hope the only creature who can save her from an evil immortal doesn't decide to kill her himself.
blog break review.jpg
Since 5 star is the highest it will let me give this book that's what I am giving it although I believe it deserves more than that!! This book is in the top 10 all time favorite paranormal books I have read, it is seriously that good. It has a surprising number of different paranormal things going on. The way everything comes together turned out to be a very amazing story. As you read if feels as though you are in the middle of it all going on. This is a paranormal lovers dream book! I do say my favorite part "Hailey turned to Giselle. Look, she said pointing at him. You're a knockout." I laughed so hard at that one. I really liked both guys here Asher and Fin. not sure who I want to come out on top in the end...  I mean a guy who can say :I would rather endure the hell of this Earth with you than spend an eternity in paradise without you." he has my vote. The ending O M F G!!! I mean never seen that coming, really! I can't wait to see where C.M. McCoy takes this story next!