Saturday, November 21, 2015

Emily (Skipping Stones #1) by Jasmine Lee Review


blog break description.jpg
I thought I was in love, I thought I was happy, I thought everything was perfect.

But then I found out my husband of six years was having an affair. I knew it had to be a dream, but it wasn’t. So now I’m left at square one, only now I’m a single mom also.

Dating isn’t easy but it’s especially not easy for a single mom of twin boys, with a soon to be ex-husband who’s still around. I mean what else could happen?

Throw in a hot prison guard and my ex-husband the mechanic and you have a whole mess of problems, and its only Monday!

What am I supposed to do?
blog break review.jpg
This story drew me in. I read it right through and it was quite a emotional roller coaster.  This book was a good drama. There is a lot that happens squeezed in. You can't help but feel for Emily and what all she goes through. I'm having a hard time with the love/hate I feel for these characters. But I do love the story.  AAHHH omg I need book 2 now! 
blog button goodreads.jpg