Sex Club Secrets
Gods of Love Book 3
by Jennifer Lynne
Genre: Erotic Romance (MMF/MFM menage a trois)
Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B4G4ZS2
Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B4G4ZS2
Ella is in love with her best friend Kade. But her love has not been returned, so she decides to call a halt on her unrequited love and accept an invitation to a celebrated sex club.
Kade is distressed when the woman he is beginning to see as more than a friend decides to visit Secrets before he can tell her how he feels. He follows her into the club and witnesses her at play with the enigmatic Anteros, a sexy god-like man who seems to know exactly how to satisfy her innermost cravings. But Anteros also feeds the hidden desires within Kade. How can he admit his feelings for Ella when he’s not sure he can commit with his whole heart?
Can Anteros show these would-be lovers that friendship can sometimes be the best place to kick start a lasting romantic relationship?
Want to read this one first in the series? Go ahead! Each of the GODS OF LOVE novellas is stand-alone with a common theme. They can be read in any order.
Jennifer Lynne writes short contemporary erotic romance, often with paranormal/fantasy elements. When she’s not writing what her family and friends call “porn for chicks” and what she prefers to call “super-hot romance for intelligent readers”, Jen is working in the admin day job, running around after teenagers, pampering three cats and trying to find a smidgen of time for her husband. She lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Jen is published with Red Sage and formerly with Breathless Press. In 2011 she embarked on an indie journey with the publication of her popular GODS OF LOVE romance series featuring erotic Greek gods and modern-day mortals in need of sexual healing. More recently she has co-authored the highly erotic NOT VANILLA series with USA Today Bestselling Author, Roz Lee.
1. I wrote the first book in the Gods of Love series, Platinum Passion, by typing with one hand after shoulder surgery put me out of action for several weeks.
2. I must be one of the few authors in this world (perhaps the only one?) who doesn’t like chocolate!
3. I have three cats…and apparently I’m allergic to them! (Though I can’t imagine a home without cats, so I just “suck it up” and deal with the allergy).
4. I’m deathly afraid of mice and rats and have no idea why.
5. I have a crush on Alexander Skarsgård.
6. I love coffee, black and sweet, though everyone else in my family prefers tea.
7. I’m an Aussie who lives near some awesome beaches, and yet my least favorite season is summer. My season favorites in order are autumn/fall, then spring, then winter.
8. Have I ever actually been to a sex club? No. I researched extensively online and by chatting with friends to create the fetish club, Secrets, in my Gods of Love series.
9. If Secrets was real, would you visit it? Yes, I think it would be intriguing to visit a fetish club run by a sexy Greek god of desire!
10. Have I ever been to a sex shop? Yes, many times! All in the name of research, of course. ;)
11. The world’s oldest known dildo is around 30,000 years old and was made of stone. Ouchie!
12. Bisexuality for men was common in ancient Greece, though it wasn’t labelled as such. The ancient Greeks had a sexual freedom that we lack today. They did not define sex with gender "labels" such as gay, lesbian or transgender, but instead, tended to look at sex from a Dom/sub point of view. One person as the dominant penetrator and the other as the submissive penetrated, regardless of gender. Fascinating fodder for an erotic romance author!
13. In Greek mythology, Anteros is one of the erotes, a group of winged gods. Some say the erotes were the children of Aphrodite; others say they were in fact different aspects of the primal god, Eros. The latter belief resonates best with me, as I’m fascinated by the idea of love being so complex that it needs to be personified across several beings rather than one.
14. Sweet or savory? I’m definitely a savory person - I could live on what I call “nibbles” such as cheese, crackers, nuts, olives and dips.
15. My favorite color is green.
16. I worked as a supermarket check-out chick, a flower seller, an Avon lady, a waitress and a housekeeper - all before I graduated high school and went off to university.
17. I learnt to drive in a manual “stick shift” car when I was twelve years old - and I could barely see over the dashboard. Luckily it was in an empty car park on a weekend - back in the days when shopping malls were closed on a Sunday!
18. What am I reading right now? The Morganville Vampire YA series by Rachel Caine - I’m up to Bite Club and yes, I think I know what’s about to happen!
19. Kade, one of my heroes in Sex Club Secrets, got his name from one of my readers. I ran a contest on my blog to “name my hero”, and Kade loved that name so much I had no choice but to let him use it!
20. One of the erotic scenes in Sex Club Secrets involves ice. There are many ways to use food and drink items to spice up your sex life - one of which is asparagus. Yep! You read it right! Did you know it was a custom in 19th century France for bridegrooms to be served asparagus before the wedding, to help him achieve orgasm on the wedding night? For women, apparently almonds help increase libido (among many other things, of course!).
21. Yes, I admit it - I watch The Bachelor TV series - for research, of course!
Author Media Links
Website & blog: http://www.jenniferlynne.com.au
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Jennifer-Lynne/e/B004VUPGDG/
Sign up for Jennifer Lynne’s newsletter: http://www.eepurl.com/ITeTv