Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pulse by D.G. Whiskey Review


blog break description.jpg



Leah Allen 
The last thing I needed was another bad boy. 

Hard muscles. Handsome. Hot tattoos. He had a dangerous, I don't give a f*** attitude that made him irresistible. 

It was supposed to be a one-night stand, but when Dad introduced Chris as my new stepbrother, I knew I was in trouble. His world of gangs and violence would destroy me. I needed to stay away. 

Why do I find that impossible? 

Chris Belzer 
Drugs, fights, death. A typical Wednesday. Meeting Leah changed everything—music coursed through my veins when we f***ed. I knew she would be the key to escaping the quicksand I'd been mired in for ten years. 

I shouldn't want her. I couldn't resist her. Breaking out of the crime and blood and into a new life would be impossible without her. 

blog break review.jpg
This was a really good book. I enjoyed reading it. Leah and Chris meet in a drunken night of fun. How can you forget about the best sex you have ever had? And well they are destined to meet again only not how expected. Their parents are getting hitched! Oh that's why she tries to forget it, that whole stepbro thing is just wrong, right?I love that the woman is what makes the man stronger and not the other way around. Leah is good for Chris, he wants to be better and do more with himself. He has to get away from the people he was around and change his life. All around a great story. I will be on the lookout for what D.G. will have out next.
blog button amazon.pngblog button goodreads.jpg