Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Step Obsession Daily Feature - Tease: A Stepbrother Romance by Veronica Daye



I hate him. I hate him! But why does he have to be so fucking HOT?"




Sierra 
Asshole, dick, prick are all words that describe Jagger Myka. I thought when he moved away five years ago I'd never have to see him again. I'm not that lucky. Our parents are getting married this summer, making the one guy I hate the most, my stepbrother. Oh and did I mention he's hot? 



Now despite how much I hate him, I can't get him out of my mind. Okay, not really just him, more like his...well, I can't say it but yeah, I saw it, and I'll never forget it. He won't let me forget it either. 


Jagger is back to his old teasing. But this time in a different way; a way that means I get to see a whole lot more of him. And despite how much I want to keep hating him, I don't know how much longer I can resist. 


Jagger 
Sierra was always the sweet, innocent good girl. How could I not tease her? I swore this summer would be different, but as soon as her cheeks turned red after seeing me naked, I knew I found a new game to play. I know she hates me, but now that we're under the same roof, she can't avoid me. 



But all that dirty talk has made me realize I don't trust myself to not fall for her. If only I had more time before leaving for the Navy. Maybe then she'd see I'm not the bad boy she thinks I am. 
Tease is a standalone novel. It contains a dirty talking, cocky stepbrother with a big...well, you know.a