Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Consequence of Secrets - Part Two by Eve Cates Review


blog break description.jpg

Part TWO of FOUR, Eve Cates brings you her most forbidden romance so far... 

A married woman. A devout man. Both have taken vows. Both will break them. 

Feeling as though his path has always been pointing toward the beautiful Emma, Father Braden knows that he has to save her. But Emma’s world is far more tangled that it seems on the surface. She’s been protecting everyone she loves from the man who had vowed to love her. 
Her husband wants a son, and Emma needs time. She’s running out of options. 


blog break review.jpg
OMG! That ending, I am speechless! I absolutely love Braden, and the whole priest thing is kinda hot :p . I think him and Emma are just made for each other. I sure hope something good will come for Emma. I have a feeling the worst is yet to come though. I am so curious who is gonna be paying for their secrets/sins. Will it be Gabe, Emma or Braden? I sure hope Gabe gets what he deserves!! and in a bad way. Absolutely love how this series is turning out and can't wait for the next installment. I love Eve's writing.


blog button amazon.pngblog button goodreads.jpg