Thursday, July 30, 2015

Criminal: A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance by Alex Abbott


blog break description.jpg
He was my protector. My savior. He would have done anything for me.

Now he's a criminal, and he's taken everything.

He's my stepbrother and I hate him.

I'm homeless, jobless, desperate. And I had to come crawling back. To him.

Bad enough my college money went to post his bail, now I have to work in the same, seedy bar he deals out of, too, just to get by? And listen to him with girl after girl, night after night, while he walks around all shirtless and sexy during the day?

I'm going crazy--wanting him. I know I shouldn't.

Maybe he was once my Prince Charming, but now he's just a big, tattooed, pierced, cocky prick. 

Problem is, even though he cut contact with me two years ago, I couldn't turn off the feeling I had for him. He's back, and my feelings are back too.

Now he's in trouble, with his gang, with the law.

And me... I'm in trouble, too.


blog break review.jpg
I love stepbrother romances and this one did not disappoint. This is a very well written book. There really isn't much to the backstory here. They met sometime when they were young but there are no details and how it all came to be. Abbigail and Kaiden... well, I do love a good bad boy with a heart.

"I'll be back, Princess! Don't doubt your Prince Charming,
"Princess, I know I don't deserve you, but I want to. More than anything."

Kaiden helps abbigail when she's down. She needs a place to stay and he is all she has. She has a lot to learn about Kaiden. There are things going on she has no clue and is about to find out first hand. Kaidens is running but is it from her or something else? I loved these two characters. There is just something about them that I couldn't get enough of. This is definitely a book to pick up of you are into the stepbrother romance books. The ending was perfect!! 

blog button amazon.pngblog button goodreads.jpg